Turkey Visa for Pakistan
Pakistan nationals traveling to Turkey for tourism or business activities are required to apply for a Turkey visa. Applicants who meet certain requirements, including holding a visa or residence permit from the US/UK/Ireland or Schengen country, can apply online for a Turkey e-Visa. Otherwise, the Pakistani applicant should apply for a Turkey sticker visa at their nearest Turkish embassy or representation office. The Turkey visa will be valid for 180 days, allowing the Pakistani traveler a single entry into Turkey with a maximum 30-day stay. Please note that Pakistani nationals are not eligible for a visa-on-arrival at Turkish ports of entry.
Table of contents
Required documents for Pakistani citizens
Please be advised that, while Pakistani citizens need only the above requirements to apply online for the Turkey e-Visa, applicants may be requested to provide additional supporting documents upon traveling to Turkey, such as a return or onward airline ticket, hotel booking, and proof of $50 daily allowance during their stay in Turkey.
Please be aware that the Turkey e-Visa corresponds with your travel documents. Accordingly, make sure that the validity requirements are met on all your supporting documents.
It is important to note that the Turkey e-Visa is solely for tourism or business activities. Any long-term activities require travelers to apply for the appropriate type of Turkish visa or residence permit.
Turkey Visa requirements
Pakistani passport holders applying for a Turkey sticker visa should meet the following requirements:
- Valid for a minimum of 6 months from the application date, with at least 2 blank pages
- Personal photos
- Photos taken within the last 6 months, on white background, forward facing with visible facial features, size 2.5 x 2.5 inch
- A return/onward airline ticket from Turkey
- Financial proof
- Proof of at least $50 per day allowance during stay in Turkey
- Hotel reservations or bookings
- Travel itinerary
- Details of activities in Turkey
- Medical insurance
- Medical coverage during stay in Turkey
- Invitation letter from individual or company (if applicable)
- Turkish host’s TR identity or citizenship number, contact information, financial status, relationship to applicant, purpose of trip, and travel dates.
- Or, Turkish company’s tax registration certificate, along with a guarantee that host will provide for traveler’s living expenses during stay in Turkey.
Applicants below the age of 18 are required to submit a consent form or a no objection certificate (NOC) by their parents/guardians.
Be advised that additional information may be requested during the application process.
How to apply for a Turkish e-Visa?
- Fill out the visa application form
- Provide passport details and required information
Pay visa application fee with credit/debit card or pay account
Approved visa will be emailed to you
All other Pakistani nationals should apply for a Turkey sticker visa through their nearest Turkey embassy or consulate.
How Pakistani can apply for a Turkey visa
Pakistani nationals should follow this step-by-step guide when applying for the Turkish e-Visa:
- Start your e-Visa application
- Click “Applyonline now” to be redirected to the Turkey e-Visa application page.
- Fill out the Turkey e-Visa Application Form
- Select “Pakistan” in the country field.
- Select your arrival date to Turkey.
- You will be shown information specific to Pakistani applicants, indicating your Turkey e-Visa validity and your permitted stay duration.
- Fill in your details using the same official travel document that you will use for entry into Turkey, such as the passport number and expiration date, birth place, family names, and contact information.
- Fill in the details of your visa or residence permit, such as the document type, ID number, validity dates, and issuing country.
- Click “Next” and you will be redirected to the verification page.
- Verify your Turkey e-Visa application information
- Confirm accuracy of information. Click “Back” to modify any errors.
- Once you have confirmed that all the information is correct, click “Submit”.
- Pay the Turkey e-Visa application fee
- Select one of the secure payment methods to complete the payment transaction for the Turkey e-visa application fee.
- Receive your approved Turkey e-Visa
- A digital copy of your approved Turkey e-Visa will be emailed to you.
- Download and print out your Turkey e-Visa and present it with your travel document upon arrival to a Turkish point of entry.
Please note that you may be asked to supply more information during the application process.
The processing time for Pakistani nationals applying for a Turkey e-Visa is within 48 hours. The Turkey sticker visa processing times may vary, so you are advised to inquire at the Turkey embassy or representation office where you are applying. We advise you to start your visa application early in case of delays or unforeseen circumstances.
Pakistan embassy and consulate in Turkey
Embassy of Pakistan in Turkey:
Address: Gaziosmanpaşa Mahallesi, İran Cd. No:37, 06700 Çankaya/Ankara, Turkey.
Consulate General of Pakistan in Istanbul:
Address: Konaklar, Akagac Sokagi No:2, 34330, 4 Levant/Besiktas, Istanbul, Turkey.
Turkish Embassy and Consulate in Pakistan
Embassy of Turkey in Pakistan:
Address: Street 1, Diplomatic Enclave, G-5, 44000 Islamabad – Pakistan.
Consulate General of Turkey in Karachi:
Address: Saba Avenue, ST-18 Block-4 Clifton Karachi – Sindh – Pakistan.
Can Pakistani citizens get a visa-on-arrival in Turkey?
No, Pakistani nationals are not eligible to get a visa-on-arrival at a Turkish port of entry. Pakistanis are required to apply for a Turkish visa prior to travel to Turkey.
How much money is a Pakistani applicant required to have in order to apply for a Turkey e-visa?
A Turkey e-Visa requires applicants have an allowance of at least $50 per day during their stay in Turkey.
Which documents are required for a Turkey visit visa from Pakistan?
A Turkey visit visa requires the following: A valid passport, an invitation from a Turkish host, a return/onward airline ticket, proof of financial means, hotel reservations or proof of lodging, medical coverage, a travel itinerary, and a completed application form. If other requirements are met, such as a residence permit or visa from the US/UK/Ireland or Schengen country, the Pakistani national may be eligible to apply for a Turkey e-Visa.