Turkey Visa Application
Foreign citizens who wish to travel to Turkey for tourism, business, or transit purposes, and who are eligible to apply for a Turkey e-Visa, can submit their Turkey Visa application online through the quick and easy Turkey e-Visa system.
The Turkish e-Visa application is a short and straightforward form that is easy to complete and only takes a few minutes to submit. The online process makes applying significantly easier and quicker for travelers, who need only fill out personal data consistent with their official documentation, make easy and secure online payment, and receive the approved Turkish visa straight to their email inbox within 48 hours of application.
Table of contents
Who is eligible for Turkey e-Visa?
Citizens of the following countries are eligible to apply for the Turkish e-Visa:
|Afghanistan||Cape Verde||Iraq||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Antigua and Barbuda||Dominica||Kuwait||Senegal|
|Armenia||Dominican Republic||Libya||Solomon Islands|
|Australia||East Timor||Maldives||South Africa|
|Barbados||Greek Cypriot Administration of Southern Cyprus||Oman||United States of America|
|Bermuda||Grenada||Pakistan||United Arab Emirates|
|Cambodia||Hong Kong (BN(O))||Philippines||Vietnam|
|Antigua and Barbuda|
|Greek Cypriot Administration of Southern Cyprus|
|Hong Kong (BN(O))|
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|United States of America|
|United Arab Emirates|
Turkey e-Visa requirements
To apply for and obtain the Turkey e-Visa, the applicant must meet the list of basic Turkey visa application requirements. However, some applicants of certain nationalities may be asked to meet additional requirements in order to apply for a Turkey e-Visa.
The list of basic requirements to apply for the e-Visa for Turkey:
The list of additional requirements that may be asked of certain nationalities when applying for a Turkish e-Visa:
How to apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
The Turkey e-Visa application is very easy and only takes a few minutes to complete. What’s more, an applicant can apply from anywhere, using any electronic device with internet connection, such as a smartphone, laptop, computer, or tablet.
Get your Turkey visa in 3 easy steps!
Fill out the visa application form online in less than 10 minutes
Pay visa application fee with multiple payment method options
Your Turkey visa will be emailed to you upon approval
How to fill out the application form for the Turkey e-Visa
A step-by-step guide to the Turkish e-Visa application process:
- Start your e-Visa application
- Click “Apply for Turkey e-Visa” to be redirected to the application page.
- Fill Out your e-Visa Application Form
- Select your nationality and your planned arrival date to Turkey.
- Next you will be shown information specific to your country indicating: how long your e-Visa will be valid for, whether you are eligible for a single or multiple-entry Turkey e-Visa, and the number of days you will be permitted to stay in Turkey.
- If you are from a country whose citizens do not need to submit any additional requirements, you can continue to the next stage. If your travel document is from a country that does ask for additional requirements, you must click the checkboxes next to each additional requirement confirming that you will provide the required information before continuing to the next point.
- Use your official travel documentation to fill in details about what type of travel document you will use for entry to Turkey, the document’s identification number, and its expiration date. You will also need to fill in information about your birth place, parents’ names, phone number, email address and current physical address.
- Then click “Save and Continue” to redirect you to the verification page.
- Verify Your Turkey e-Visa Application Information
- Make sure all your information is accurate, as any errors will cause your Turkey e-Visa to be invalid for use. In the case of any mistakes, click “Edit” to go back and modify the errors.
- Once you have double checked that the information you provided is correct, click “Verify” to be redirected to the secure online payment page.
- Pay the e-Visa Fee
- Choose the method of payment you will use to complete the e-Visa fee transaction.
After completing the steps of submitting your application and paying the fees, make sure you receive an email to the address you provided notifying you that your visa application has been received and is now being processed. Once your Turkey e-Visa is approved, you will receive a digital copy directly to the email address you provided. Download it and/or print it, and present the hard or soft copy of your Turkey e-Visa, together with your travel document upon arrival to a Turkey point of entry.