Turkey Visa for Egyptians
Table of contents
Required documents for Egyptian citizens
Egyptian nationals who meet the following requirements can apply online for a Turkey e-Visa:
Turkey Visa requirements
If you are not eligible to apply online for the Turkey e-Visa, Bangladesh nationals can apply for a Turkey sticker visa if they meet the following requirements:
- Valid for at least 6 months from the date of application with 2 blank pages
- Personal photos
- Photos taken within the past 6 months, on white background, forward-facing with clear facial features, 2.5 x 2.5 inch in size
- Invitation letter from individual or company (If applicable)
- Turkish host’s ID number, address, contact information, financial information, relationship to applicant, purpose of trip, and length of stay.
- Or, Turkish company’s tax registration certificate and guarantee that host company will provide living expenses while in Turkey.
- A return/onward airline ticket
- Financial proof
- Proof of at least $50 per day during stay in Turkey
- Hotel reservations or proof of lodging
- Travel itinerary
- Details of stay in Turkey
- Medical insurance
- Coverage during stay in Turkey
Minors under 18 years of age are required to submit a consent form or a no objection certificate (NOC) from their parents or guardians.
Additional information may be requested from you during the visa application process.
How to apply for a Turkish e-Visa?
Egyptian passport holders, eligible to apply online for a Turkey e-Visa, should follow these steps:
- Fill out visa application form
- Provide travel document details and required information
Pay application fee with secure payment method
Approved visa will be sent to your email address
Egyptian citizens applying for a Turkey sticker visa should do so in person at their nearest Turkey embassy or representation office abroad.
It is important to note that the Turkey e-Visa is solely for short-term touristic or business-related activities. Any long-term activities, such as study, employment, or hospitalization, require a specific type of Turkish visa or residence permit.
How Egyptians can apply for a Turkey visa
Egyptian nationals applying for the Turkish e-Visa should follow this detailed step-by-step process:
- Start your e-Visa application
- Click “Apply online now” to be redirected to the Turkey e-Visa application page.
- Fill out the Turkey e-Visa Application Form
- Select “Egypt” in the country field.
- Select your intended arrival date to Turkey.
- You will be shown information specific to Egyptian applicants, such as the visa validity and your permitted duration of stay.
- Fill in your details based on the travel document that you will use for entry into Turkey, including your passport number and expiration date, birth date and place, parents’ names, and home address.
- Provide the details of your visa or residence permit from the US/UK/Ireland or Schengen country (if applicable), including the type, issuing country, number, and validity dates.
- Click “Next” and you will be redirected to the verification page.
- Verify your Turkey e-Visa application information
- Check that all your information is accurate. In the case of any errors, click “Back” to edit.
- When the information is fully correct, click “Submit”.
- Pay the Turkey e-Visa application fee
- Pay using one of the secure online payment methods
- Receive your approved Turkey e-Visa
- Your approved Turkey e-Visa will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Print out your Turkey e-Visa and present it with your passport upon arrival to Turkey.
The processing time for Egyptian nationals applying for a Turkey e-Visa is within 48 hours. Turkey sticker visa processing times may vary, so check with the Turkey representation office where you are applying. Always start your visa application as early as possible to avoid delays.
Egypt embassy and consulate in Turkey
Embassy of Egypt in Turkey:
Address: Ataturk Bulvari No.126, 06680 Kavaklidere Ankara, Turkey.
Consulate General of Egypt in Istanbul:
Address: Konaklar Mah. Akasyali Sok. No:26 – 4. Levent, Istanbul, Turkey.
Turkish Embassy and Consulate in Egypt
Embassy of Turkey in Egypt:
Address: 25, El-Falaki Street, Bab El-Louk, Cairo, Egypt.
Consulate General of Turkey in Alexandria:
Address: 11 Kamel El Kilani Street, Bab Sharky, Alexandria, Egypt.
Can Egyptians travel visa free to Turkey?
No, Egyptian nationals are required to apply for a Turkey visa, prior to traveling to Turkey. If certain requirements are met, such as holding a visa or residence permit from a Schengen country, the US, UK, or Ireland or being under 20 or over 45 years of age, the Egyptian citizen can apply online for a Turkey e-Visa. Otherwise, the Egyptian applicant should apply through their nearest Turkey embassy, consulate, or authorized visa application center.
How do I get a visa for Turkey from Egypt?
Egyptian nationals who meet certain requirements – including an airline ticket on Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, or Egypt Air, and a valid visa or residence permit from US/UK/Ireland or Schengen country or are under 20 or over 45 years old – may be eligible to apply online for a Turkey e-Visa. Egyptian citizens who do not meet specific requirements should apply through their nearest Turkish embassy or consulate in Egypt.