Required documents for Turkey visa for Canadians
Canadians will only need to comply with the Turkey e-Visa basic requirements to complete the Turkish application form. The documents required for a Canadian passport holder to obtain a Turkey e-Visa are the following:
How to apply for a Turkish e-Visa?
You can get Turkey visa for Canadians easily for apply online in three simple steps from any smartphone, laptop, or tablet with internet connection.
How Canadian citizens can apply for a Turkey e-Visa
This is a step-by-step guide to the Turkish e-Visa application process. Follow these simple and clear steps to make sure you apply correctly for get Turkey visa for Canadians.
Start the process right now by following the steps below:
- Start your e-Visa application
- Click “Apply online now” to be redirected to the application page.
- Fill Out your e-Visa Application Form
- Select “Canada” in the country field, and select your planned arrival date to Turkey.
- Next, you will be shown information specific to Canadian applicants, indicating how long your Turkey e-Visa will be valid for and how long you will be allowed to stay in Turkey with a multiple entry Turkey e-Visa.
- Use the same official travel document that you will use for entry into Turkey in order to fill in the details. These will include the travel document’s identification number, and its expiration date. You will also need to fill in information about your birth place, parents’ names, phone number, email address, and current physical address.
- Then click “Next” to redirect you to the verification page.
- Verify Your Turkey e-Visa Application Information
- Make sure all your information is accurate, as any errors will cause your Turkey e-Visa to be invalid for use. In the case of any mistakes, click “Back” to go back and modify the errors.
- Once you have double checked that the information you provided is correct, click “Submit” to be redirected to the secure online payment page.
- Pay the e-Visa Fee
- Choose the method of payment you will use to complete the e-Visa fee transaction.
After completing the steps of submitting your application and paying the fees, make sure you receive an email to the address you provided notifying you that your visa application has been received and is now being processed. Once your Turkey e-Visa is approved, you will receive a digital copy directly to the email address you provided. Download it and/or print it, and present the hard or soft copy of your Turkey e-Visa, together with your travel document upon arrival to a Turkey point of entry.
Canadian embassy and consulates in Turkey
Embassy of Canada in Turkey:
Address: Aziziye, Cinnah Cd. No. 58, 06690 Çankaya/Ankara, Turkey
Consulate General of Canada in Istanbul:
Address: Levent, 209 Buyukdere Caddesi 4 İstanbul TR, Tekfen Tower No:4, 34394, Turkey