Required documents for Philippine citizens
Philippine nationals can apply for a Turkey e-Visa, provided they meet the following requirements:
Please be advised that, while Philippine citizens need only the above requirements to apply online for the Turkey e-Visa, applicants may be requested to provide additional supporting documents when they travel to Turkey, such as a return or onward airline ticket, hotel booking, and proof of $50 daily allowance during their stay in Turkey.
Keep in mind that the Turkey e-Visa is solely for short-term tourism or business activities, and any long-term activity, such as study or work, will require travelers to apply for the appropriate type of Turkish visa or residence permit.
Turkey Visa requirements
Philippine passport holders can apply for a Turkey sticker visa, if they meet the following requirements:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months from the application date, with 2 blank pages for official use.
- Personal photos
- Recent photos taken in the last 6 months, on plain background, with clear frontal facial features, size 2.5 x 2.5 inch
- A return or onward airline ticket from Turkey
- Financial proof
- Proof of at least $50 per day spending during stay in Turkey
- Hotel reservations or bookings
- Travel itinerary
- Details of stay in Turkey
- Medical insurance
- Health coverage during stay in Turkey
- Invitation letter from Turkish individual or company host (if applicable)
- Individual host’s TR identity or citizenship number, home address, contact information, financial status, relationship to traveler, purpose of trip, and length of stay in Turkey.
- Or, company’s tax registration certificate and guarantee that host will provide food and accommodation expenses for traveler.
Minors, under 18 years old, are required to submit a consent form or a no objection certificate (NOC) by their parents/guardians.
Additional information may be requested during the application process.
How to apply for a Turkish e-Visa?
Philippine citizens applying online for a Turkey e-Visa should follow these steps:
Philippine nationals applying for a Turkey sticker visa should do so at their nearest Turkey embassy or consulate.
How Philippine citizens can apply for a Turkey visa
- Start your e-Visa application
- Click “Apply online now” to be redirected to the Turkey e-Visa application page.
- Fill out the Turkey e-Visa Application Form
- Select “Philippines” in the country field.
- select your arrival date to Turkey.
- You will be shown information specific to Philippine applicants, namely that you will be issued a single-entry Turkey e-Visa, valid for 180 days, allowing you a maximum 30-day stay in Turkey.
- Fill in your details using the same passport or travel document that you will use to travel to Turkey, such as the passport number and expiry date, your birth place, parents’ names, phone number, email address, and home address.
- Fill in the details of your visa or residence permit, including what type of document it is, its number, validity and country of issuance.
- Click “Next” to move to the verification page.
- Verify your Turkey e-Visa application information
- Check that your information is correct, or your Turkey e-Visa may be invalidated. Click “Back” to modify any errors.
- Once your information is confirmed, click “Submit”, to be redirected to the online payment page.
- Pay the Turkey e-Visa application fee
- Select one of the secure payment methods and complete the payment transaction.
- Receive your approved Turkey e-Visa
- A digital copy of your Turkey e-Visa will be emailed to you.
- Download and print out the visa to present it upon arrival to Turkey.
Philippines Embassy and Consulate in Turkey
Embassy of the Philippines in Turkey:
Address: Kazim Özalp Mahallesi,Kumkapi Sokak, No: 36, Gazi Osman Pasa, Cankaya, 06700 Ankara, Turkey.
Consulate General of Philippines in Istanbul:
Address: Esentepe Mahallesi, Buyukdere Caddesi no. 171, Metrocity A Blok, 13th Floor, Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey.
Turkish Embassy in the Philippines
Embassy of Turkey in the Phillippines:
Address: 2268 Paraiso Street Das Marinas Village 1222 Makati City/ Metro, Manila, Philippines.
Philippine citizens may be eligible to apply online for a Turkey e-Visa if they meet certain conditions, including holding a visa or residence permit from the US, UK, Ireland or Schengen country. Otherwise, the Philippine traveler can apply for a Turkey sticker visa at their nearest Turkey embassy or consulate.
Philippine travelers cannot travel to Turkey without a visa and are required to hold a valid Turkey visa to enter Turkey.